Amplitude Extends Platform with Session Replay and Simplified Pricing
New experimentation and event tagging capabilities help teams intuitively track and optimize web activity
In today’s market, the experience a customer has with a digital product or website directly impacts the success of that business. That's why organizations need to have a clear and connected understanding of customer behavior. These insights are the foundation for creating personalized experiences that allow organizations to attract, engage, and retain customers.
The new features of Amplitude’s platform include:
- Session Replay: Session Replay helps companies visualize the user journey through the product, showing what customers like and where they get stuck. Integrated with Amplitude Analytics, organizations gain access to both qualitative and quantitative insights to fix issues, drive greater conversion, and ultimately, improve the customer experience. Session Replay is generally available today.
- Experiment for web: Deliver personalized experiences with new web experimentation capabilities. Easily test multiple landing pages to optimize web and campaign performance. Paired with Amplitude Analytics, teams gain a holistic understanding of what impacts customer behavior and how to deliver experiences that drive growth. Experiment for web will be generally available in the first half of 2024.
- Visual tag editor: Visual tag editor automates the data collection and instrumentation process to help teams intuitively track website or app activity. Visual tag editor will be generally available in the first half of 2024.
“Understanding customer behavior is the key to building successful products and enabling businesses to thrive," said Francois Ajenstat, Amplitude’s Chief Product Officer. "With these new capabilities, we’re bringing the next generation of digital analytics to market, combining qualitative and quantitative insights and simplifying how companies get started with Amplitude. With a single platform that is easy to use and easy to scale, every company can deliver better customer experiences that drive growth.”
“We needed a centralized platform that made data visible to everyone in our organization, even if they had no previous experience with analytics. With Amplitude, we got that and more,” said
With plans for organizations of all sizes, companies can get all the tools they need at once or start small and scale as their business grows. Plans include:
- Free: Easily discover and report on user behavior insights to make smarter product decisions with the Free plan.
- Plus: Answer questions, experiment, and deliver personalized experiences faster with a powerful suite of products—without the forced add-ons.
- Growth: Drive results and revenue with advanced analytics, custom metrics, and dedicated customer support.
- Enterprise: Leverage trusted data at scale with enterprise-grade security features for companies with complex needs and controls.
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Nearly 2,500 customers, including Atlassian, NBCUniversal, Under Armour, Shopify, and Jersey Mike’s, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. Amplitude is the best-in-class analytics solution for product, data, and marketing teams, ranked #1 in multiple categories in G2’s 2024 Winter Report. Learn how to optimize your digital products and business at amplitude.com.